It’s December ready or not! I’ve always tried to keep fun going all December because the anticipation is so high. School break, family, food, Christmas… One way you can do that is with a craft or activity in the down times. Here are 8 DIY ornament ideas to get you started.
- Dog photo ornaments at Bark Post
- Kids’ keepsake ornament at Project Nursery
- CD mosaic ornaments from Creme de la craft
- Hex nut ornament from Daily Craft
- Bottle Cap reindeer from The Country Chic Cottage
- Self Portrait (or any drawing) ornament from Eighteen 25
- Baymax from MomEndeavors
- Cardboard igloo from Rust & Sunshine
Author: Allison Waken
Allison Waken is a wife, mom of boys and Phoenix, AZ native. She has been creating inspiring content for All for the Boys since 2011. Allison loves travel, movies and spending as much time as possible with her family while she can!