This post is sponsored by Kaiser Garage Doors. #MoreSpaceInNoTime
I don’t know about you, but I am ALWAYS up for freeing up space in my home! I am so excited to be working with Kaiser Garage Doors for this awesome campaign and giveaway for residents of Phoenix (and surrounding areas).
These awesome overhead storage units are 4′ x 8′ and give you 96 cubic feet of storage space up to 600lbs! At less than an hour for professional installation, you really can’t beat that!
This is such a fairly inexpensive way to free up A LOT of space in your home or garage. I know we have lots of camping stuff that I don’t really want in the attic because it’s SUCH a pain to get it out, but it’s taking up a ton of space in the garage. Our luggage too! We threw some luggage into the attic and no one wants to get it down so we keep stuffing our clothes into small suitcases lol!
There are some available accessories (such as hooks) you can purchase as well which would give you even more storage options with these. Plus, the adjustable design allows for easy expansion giving you even more options! I’m all about more options.
Kaiser Garage Doors wants to give away a professionally installed overhead storage unit to one lucky Phoenix area resident!
This giveaway ends July 13, 2015, 11:59 PST
Interested in the overhead storage? Definitely get in touch with Kaiser Garage Doors! Here’s a bit more though for those that are curious:
- Industrial-grade, 11-gauge steel mounting tracks are 26″ long and are designed to: Safely distribute total load weight by attaching to four joists and rotate 90 ° to accommodate changing joist direction.
- 3. 5. 1. 18-gauge steel down tubes can be installed directly into walls, providing the flexibility to distribute some of the load weight from the ceiling
- Face posts guard against middle sagging over time
- Contractible steel down tubes fit varying ceiling heights and can be adjusted to achieve a ceiling drop ranging from 2′ to 3′ 4. 4. 5.
- 2″ safety lip stops items from sliding off