We haven’t done a new on Netflix post for a while! Have you missed them? Do you like them? Let me know! Keep in mind this is not an all inclusive post, just ones I think your or your family would enjoy.
August is bringing some good ones but also has a few leaving that you may want to check out. Here’s what you’ll want to watch now before it’s no longer available for streaming:
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang – 08/01/15
- Digimon Adventure: Seasons 1-3 – 08/01/15
- Family Ties: Seasons 1-7 – 08/15/15
- LEGO Atlantis – 08/27/15
- LEGO: Hero Factory: Breakout – 08/27/15
- LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu: King of Shadows – 08/27/15
- LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu: Way of the Ninja – 08/27/15
- Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends: Seasons 1-3 (from 1981) – 08/31/15
NEW FOR AUGUST 2015
- Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet Frankenstein – 08/01/15
- Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood: Season 2 – 08/01/15
- Dogs on the Inside – 08/01/15
- Masha and the Bear: Season 1 – 08/01/15
- Reading Rainbow: Volume 1 – 08/01/15
- Project Mc2 – 08/07/15
- Doctor Who: Season 8 – 08/08/15
- DinoTrux – 08/14/15
- Girl Meets World: Season 1 – 08/23/15
- Inspector Gadget: Season 2 – 08/28/15
- Once Upon a Time: Season 4 – 08/28/15 <– One of our families favorites but may not be great for younger kids.
A couple of new exclusive shows to note – DinoTrux is a new Netflix series featuring characters from Chris Gall’s books that are a mix of dinosaurs and construction vehicles (2 of a lot of kids’ favorites).
Project MC2 is also a new Netflix series geared toward the tweenagers (but definitely tween girls) we might give it a shot but aside from the science aspect doesn’t appeal to either of my boys at first glance. Bummer! The concept looks interesting so I thought I’d throw it out there.
Oh and sorry, but there are some Fred movies coming as well but it’s one of the few shows that both my kids and I cannot STAND lol! If you like him though – there’s that. 😉
What are you looking forward to watching with your kids?
Author: Allison Waken
Allison Waken is a wife, mom of boys and Phoenix, AZ native. She has been creating inspiring content for All for the Boys since 2011. Allison loves travel, movies and spending as much time as possible with her family while she can!