Does the mom in your life love travel? Me too! Here are some gift ideas just for her. Products I use, love and recommend!
This post contains affiliate links.
- Canyonlands Natural Felt Fedora from Orvis. A great hat is a must for me. I took this one on our trip to DC and it was perfect! Super cute (I got several compliments), great fit (which can be hard to find), functional and doesn’t get messed up when traveling. – Orris is also doing an awesome campaign this Mother’s Day they are urging fans to share this video with the hashtag #LongLiveMoms. Each share triggers a $1 donation to Casting for Recovery, a unique program that combines breast cancer education and support with the therapeutic sport of fly fishing that my Mother In Law actually got to take part in. Casting for Recovery offers retreats for breast cancer patients and survivors to get outside and discover renewed energy for life, all free of cost. I LOVE this campaign!
- A Traveler’s Notebook + Inserts – I’m going to be sharing more about Traveler’s Notebooks and how I use them on my YouTube channel but whether or not she already scrapbooks this is my current favorite way to keep memories from our trips.
- Just the Ticket Stub Organizer – Even simpler than the Traveler’s Notebook this is a really great way to keep tickets and small memorabilia from your trips.
- A Yeti cup – Not spill proof (you’d have to dump your water out before going through security anyway) but the best cups. They have one for coffee too! Keeps your drink cold/warm longer than any other.
- AfterShokz Trekz Headphones – leaves your ears open so you don’t have to constantly move them when the kids need something (or when it’s needed to hear what’s going on for safety).
- Travel Jewelry Organizer – even if she doesn’t wear tons of jewelry, chances are she has a few pieces. This is such a great way to keep jewelry or other small items organized and easy to access (instead of falling to the bottom of a bag).
- Pack This! Notepad – a fun (but functional) notepad for mom and the whole family to know exactly what they need.
- Circle with Disney – I’m going to explain more about this later but I LOVE having this tool. It allows me to enforce electronic time limits even when I’m not home. If someone is grounded or has a bedtime and you don’t want them using the internet (but still have access to their device to call you) this allows you to pause, set time limits and more. I am really liking this new tool and it’s super useful when I’m traveling!
- Instax Share Smartphone Printer – this is a super fun tool to have. You can instantly print photos from your phone on the go (like a polaroid) to put in your traveler’s notebook, take a little note on, give to a new friend and more.