Even if Halloween isn’t your thing, these crafts would be fun to do! (click on image or links below for link to the tutorials)
1. Pasta Skeletons from Martha Stewart
2. Ribbon Snakes from Martha Stewart
3. Little Monsters from Alisa Burke
4. Monster in a Bottle from Blissfully Domestic
5. Movable Mummies from Family Chic
6. Mummy Lights by Hi Sugarplum!
7. Q-Tip Skeleton by Busy Bee Kids Crafts
8. Spider Sacks by Modern Parents Messy Kids
9. Frankenstein Noisemaker by Parents
Author: Allison Waken
Allison Waken is a wife, mom of boys and Phoenix, AZ native. She has been creating inspiring content for All for the Boys since 2011. Allison loves travel, movies and spending as much time as possible with her family while she can!