Many of you said you’d love to see gift guides by age. I always struggle with age ranges because I feel like it really varies with each child, but I’ll do by best! Here are my picks for babies/toddlers from around 1 – 3 or so years old.
This post does contain affiliate links but does not change the cost to you. Thanks for helping support this site!
- Bouncy rhino – helps with balance & coordination, but more importantly – it’s fun!
- Noggin Stik – for the little ones a light activated toy.
- Flybar pogo jumper – active toys are my favorites for toddlers because mine were so darn active!
- Magnetic Fishing Game – wooden puzzle game that’s fun to play!
- Wheely Bug – a fun padded ride on toy
- Vidatoy Wooden Insect – a colorful, twisty, wooden toy
- Little Tykes Trampoline – no description needed.
- Potty – a fun to read board book about, well, going potty.
- Pounding Bench – a classic, but always a favorite. Who doesn’t want to bang things?!
- Moluk Plui Rain Cloud Tub Toy – fill it with water, let it rain and then stop the flow with a touch of a finger to the top hole.
What is your toddler’s favorite toy? Check out our previous guides for more inspiration.
Author: Allison Waken
Allison Waken is a wife, mom of boys and Phoenix, AZ native. She has been creating inspiring content for All for the Boys since 2011. Allison loves travel, movies and spending as much time as possible with her family while she can!