We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
What football games? It’s Supercross season! We LOVE Supercross and have gone every year in Phoenix as a family. If you’ve never been it’s such a fun family event. Phoenix/Glendale is the 2nd stop in the series which starts on January 5th in Anaheim. Here in Glendale, you can choose start off the day at the new Pre-race FanFest, an even more festival-like atmosphere than in the past spanning 14 acres that opens at noon on race day!
Monster Energy Supercross 2019 Glendale Arizona
Here are the details for Supercross this year in Glendale:
- Saturday, January 12, 2019
- Gates Open / Practice & Qualifying starts at 12:00 PM
- FanFest hours: 12:00 PM–6:00 PM
- Opening Ceremonies at 6:30 PM
- Racing starts at 7:00 PM
And there’s more on Sunday!
- Sunday, January 13, 2019:
Supercross Futures Amateur Event: venue opens 8:00 AM; racing starts at 12:00 PM
- State Farm Stadium – 1 Cardinals Drive, Glendale, AZ 85305
- Ticket prices start as low as $18!
- FanFest passes are priced at just $15 (available in advance or at the gate)
- Supercross Futures Amateur Racing general admission tickets available for flat $25
- Tickets & FanFest Passes are available for purchase online at Ticketmaster.com,
charge by phone at 800-745-3000 or in-person at the Stadium Box Office.
*ticket prices subject to change; additional venue/ticketing fees may apply
Discount Code for Monster Energy Supercross 2019 in Glendale, AZ
Code BLOG20 will get you 20% off non-vip tickets (up to 8 per transaction).
Monster Energy Supercross 2019 Glendale FanFest
FanFest is an enhanced pre-race “festival” that has something for every fan in an area spanning 14 acres! It will have live music, experiential activations, autograph sessions plus a Supercross Virtual Reality experience while allowing fans in-and-out access to the track to watch practice and qualifying (my boys’ favorite part). They have added on more fun for everyone before the race so be sure to get your tickets for FanFest if you want to experience that!
We’ll be there as usual so say “hi” if you see us!