We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
Disclosure: Yes, this post contains affiliate links (a link that gives me a small percentage monetary incentive for linking you to it without affecting your price) thanks for helping me fund the caffeine necessary to keep this blog going!
- Fort Magic – Yes this is a pricier fort kit, but you get what you pay for. We’ve tried others and this one by far is the sturdiest and best to stand up to kids. Great for parents to build for little ones and for older kids to build themselves.
- Boogie Board – a cool LCD writing tablet to replace paper/pens. It is pressure sensitive so you can use the stainless steel stylus, your finger or any non marking/scratching item. Great for road trips or times when the kids need to sit still. Erases at the touch of a button.
- Q-Ba-Maze – really cool cubes that interlock to create a marble run with unlimited configurations (like animals, shapes etc)
- Wall Coaster – a fun track that goes right on the wall. You can add your own velcro or magnets for easier use for the young kids.
- MakeDo – any of their play sets or new Box Props are so fun. The Box Props turn any small box into a fun character or toy
- Pig Popper – I included this last year. I don’t know why but this is one of those toys that everyone (even the adults) will get into. Squeeze his stomach and the ball pops out of his mouth with a satisfying “POP”. There’s a pig, shark, moose, dinosaur, dog… and they have fun accessories this year like extra balls or targets. This inexpensive toy is a favorite!
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)