We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
We haven’t done a new on Netflix post for a while! Have you missed them? Do you like them? Let me know! Keep in mind this is not an all inclusive post, just ones I think your or your family would enjoy.
August is bringing some good ones but also has a few leaving that you may want to check out. Here’s what you’ll want to watch now before it’s no longer available for streaming:
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang – 08/01/15
- Digimon Adventure: Seasons 1-3 – 08/01/15
- Family Ties: Seasons 1-7 – 08/15/15
- LEGO Atlantis – 08/27/15
- LEGO: Hero Factory: Breakout – 08/27/15
- LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu: King of Shadows – 08/27/15
- LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu: Way of the Ninja – 08/27/15
- Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends: Seasons 1-3 (from 1981) – 08/31/15
NEW FOR AUGUST 2015
- Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet Frankenstein – 08/01/15
- Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood: Season 2 – 08/01/15
- Dogs on the Inside – 08/01/15
- Masha and the Bear: Season 1 – 08/01/15
- Reading Rainbow: Volume 1 – 08/01/15
- Project Mc2 – 08/07/15
- Doctor Who: Season 8 – 08/08/15
- DinoTrux – 08/14/15
- Girl Meets World: Season 1 – 08/23/15
- Inspector Gadget: Season 2 – 08/28/15
- Once Upon a Time: Season 4 – 08/28/15 <– One of our families favorites but may not be great for younger kids.
A couple of new exclusive shows to note – DinoTrux is a new Netflix series featuring characters from Chris Gall’s books that are a mix of dinosaurs and construction vehicles (2 of a lot of kids’ favorites).
Project MC2 is also a new Netflix series geared toward the tweenagers (but definitely tween girls) we might give it a shot but aside from the science aspect doesn’t appeal to either of my boys at first glance. Bummer! The concept looks interesting so I thought I’d throw it out there.
Oh and sorry, but there are some Fred movies coming as well but it’s one of the few shows that both my kids and I cannot STAND lol! If you like him though – there’s that. 😉
What are you looking forward to watching with your kids?