My brother and I loved these kinds of “tricks” when we were kids. Heck, I still do!
An easy way to practice basic math facts while impressing their friends or parents 😉 I made a printable in case your kids like things in front of them or if you wanted to have them work out their problem. Here’s a quick video too:
This is week 4 of 5 in our STEAM series with the theme “compute”. Did you see our Glowing Hands, Square Plane or Rubber Band Car from the first couple of weeks? Here are the other compute themed projects this week!
- PVC Pipe Xylophone / Frugal Fun 4 Boys
- Backyard Coding Game / Left Brain Craft Brain
- Multiplication Fact Wheels / Lemon Lime Adventures
- Secret Code Activity / What Do We Do All Day
- Spring Garden Glyph / Meri Cherry
Author: Allison Waken
Allison Waken is a wife, mom of boys and Phoenix, AZ native. She has been creating inspiring content for All for the Boys since 2011. Allison loves travel, movies and spending as much time as possible with her family while she can!