This site contains affiliate links. Please see policies for more information.
Looking for an easy math trick to teach your kids? My brother and I loved these kinds of “tricks” when we were kids. Heck, I still do!
An easy way to practice basic math facts while impressing their friends or parents 😉 I made a printable in case your kids like things in front of them or if you wanted to have them work out their problem. Here’s a quick video too:
This was originally posted in week 4 of 5 in our STEAM series with the theme “compute”. Did you see our Glowing Hands, Square Plane or Rubber Band Car from the first couple of weeks? Here are the other compute themed projects this week!
- PVC Pipe Xylophone / Frugal Fun 4 Boys
- Backyard Coding Game / Left Brain Craft Brain
- Multiplication Fact Wheels / Lemon Lime Adventures
- Secret Code Activity / What Do We Do All Day
- Spring Garden Glyph / Meri Cherry