My trip last week for the #ZootopiaEvent took me to Walt Disney World so I couldn’t leave without a little Star Wars fun! Hollywood Studios is where the Star Wars action is at in Walt Disney World and they have some awesome experiences!
The boys got to experience some last summer but there is even more Star Wars fun to be had now and even more coming this summer. We didn’t get to experience the Symphony in the Stars last time and I am dying to figure out when I can take the boys back even just to see this. It’s INCREDIBLE! The music, the fireworks, and if you grab a ticket to the Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party you’ll get the best seat in the house, amazing drinks, desserts and a souvenir! It was one of the top moments of my weekend for sure.
Here is a little list of just some of the Star Wars magic you can experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- Star Wars Launch Bay – Check out movie props, play games, snap photos, screen videos, and greet Star Wars heroes and villains (like Chewie and Kylo Ren).
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue – new additions to one of my all time favorite attractions!
- Tatooine Traders – where you can pick up one of our favorite souvenirs at a build your own droid station.
- Photo Opps – ones that you can’t find anywhere else!
- Launch Bay Theater – a behind-the-scenes video and see how a new generation of filmmakers is crafting the future of the Star Wars saga.
- Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular and Dessert Party – this is such a fun experience and the spectacular is one of the best fireworks shows Disney puts on in my opinion!
- Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away – Witness the power of this all-new live show that brings iconic Star Wars moments to life. Kylo Ren, Chewbacca, Darth Vader, BB-8, Darth Maul and more recreate famous movie vignettes right before your eyes—opening April 4, 2016!
It doesn’t take much to get us excited about Star Wars and what’s to come for Star Wars in the future at the parks. I’m so glad they’ve added some new fun while we wait!
OF COURSE I couldn’t go to Hollywood Studios without riding my faves – Toy Story, Tower of Terror and Rock n Rollercoaster!
I loved meeting new bloggers and riding buddies on this Zootopia trip! I had to search a bit to find some that would ride the big ones with me 😉 Speaking of Zootopia, have you seen it yet? It’s doing SO well because I think it really resonates with a lot of people! It’s smart, funny and has some great messages!
“The modern mammal metropolis of Zootopia is a city like no other. Comprised of habitat neighborhoods like ritzy Sahara Square and frigid Tundratown, it’s a melting pot where animals from every environment live together—a place where no matter what you are, from the biggest elephant to the smallest shrew, you can be anything. But when rookie Officer Judy Hopps (voice of Ginnifer Goodwin) arrives, she discovers that being the first bunny on a police force of big, tough animals isn’t so easy. Determined to prove herself, she jumps at the opportunity to crack a case, even if it means partnering with a fast-talking, scam-artist fox, Nick Wilde (voice of Jason Bateman), to solve the mystery. Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Zootopia,” a comedy-adventure directed by Byron Howard (“Tangled,” “Bolt”) and Rich Moore (“Wreck-It Ralph,” “The Simpsons”) and co-directed by Jared Bush (“Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero”)”
For more information, check out the website at http://movies.disney.com/
Author: Allison Waken
Allison Waken is a wife, mom of boys and Phoenix, AZ native. She has been creating inspiring content for All for the Boys since 2011. Allison loves travel, movies and spending as much time with her family while she can!