We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
It’s December ready or not! I’ve always tried to keep fun going all December because the anticipation is so high. School break, family, food, Christmas… One way you can do that is with a craft or activity in the down times. Here are 8 DIY ornament ideas to get you started.
- Dog photo ornaments at Bark Post
- Kids’ keepsake ornament at Project Nursery
- CD mosaic ornaments from Creme de la craft
- Hex nut ornament from Daily Craft
- Bottle Cap reindeer from The Country Chic Cottage
- Self Portrait (or any drawing) ornament from Eighteen 25
- Baymax from MomEndeavors
- Cardboard igloo from Rust & Sunshine
(Visited 10 times, 2 visits today)