Headphones make such a great gift for so many people. Teens, travel lovers, work-at- home parents, stay-at- home parents, college students… You get the idea. But what type of headphones are out there within your budget? Thanks to a sponsorship with Motorola, we got our hands on a pair of Motorola Pulse Escape headphones and can now say that we would add them to our list of gift ideas as a great, affordable pair of Bluetooth headphones.
Between school and travel my oldest spends a lot of time in headphones (most of his teachers actually let kids listen to music while they’re working). He’s gone through a few pairs so definitely knows what he likes and what works for him and what doesn’t. My husband also travels a lot for work and spends his fair share of time in airplanes and airports so a pair of noise isolating headphones are a MUST on his packing list.
Here’s what we all loved about the Motorola Pulse Escape headphones and why we think they should have a spot on our holiday gift idea list.
- The price – at $39.99 the price is definitely affordable
- The sound – The Motorola Pulse Escape headphones do have great sound, but they also have noise isolation, which helps eliminate background noise (awesome for the classroom or when traveling).
- Battery life – with 10 hours of wireless playtime, you get plenty of use before you need to charge again.
- No cords needed when using – The Motorola Pulse Escape headphones feature Bluetooth 4.1 technology, so you don’t need to plug them into your device to listen.
- Comfort – We love the super comfortable padding on the ears and top of the head. If the headphones have to be on for any extended periods of time, they have to be comfortable!
- Range – These headphones have a 60 ft. range for listening connected to your Bluetooth device.
- Ability to talk – My husband definitely appreciates the built-in microphone for hands-free calling (I love them for conference calls).
- Easy control – The Motorola Pulse Escape have touch control on the ear cups so that you don’t necessarily need to control them from your device.
- Portability – These are compact and foldable for travel so you can stow them away.
- Color options – You can buy these in black, red and white.
It can be difficult to please the whole family, but we are all happy with these and all that they offer for such a great price point! Whether you’re looking for a gift for family or for something useful and meaningful to add to the stocking, the Motorola Pulse Escape are definitely worth checking out for the holidays!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Motorola.
Author: Allison Waken
Allison Waken is a wife, mom of boys and Phoenix, AZ native. She has been creating inspiring content for All for the Boys since 2011. Allison loves travel, movies and spending as much time as possible with her family while she can!