We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
We’re one of those families who loved the Porgs before we even saw Star Wars: The Last Jedi and we loved them even more afterwards. What better way to get kids (especially my teens) excited to craft for Easter than with a ridiculously adorable Star Wars animal?! Turn on Star Wars: The Last Jedi (available now digitally in HD and 4K Ultra HD™ and on 3/27/18 on 4K Ultra HD™ Blu-ray) grab the free printable below and create your own Porg flock.
These couldn’t be easier to make! Just print, cut, glue or staple and add your eggs. Since Porgs are fond of shiny human objects, be sure to add a couple of golden eggs in for good measure.
Print yours HERE.
Disney sent us a copy of Star Wars: The Last Jedi (not that we wouldn’t have purchased it anyway) and we love all the director features from Rian Johnson. Here’s what you can expect:
- The Director and the Jedi – Go deep behind the scenes with writer-director Rian Johnson on an intimate and personal journey through the production of the movie—and experience what it’s like to helm a global franchise and cultural phenomenon.
- Balance of the Force – Explore the mythology of the Force and why Rian Johnson chose to interpret its role in such a unique way.
- Scene Breakdowns
- Lighting the Spark: Creating the Space Battle – Get a close-up look at the epic space battle, from the sounds that help propel the action, through the practical and visual effects, to the characters who bring it all to life.
- Snoke and Mirrors – Motion capture and Star Wars collide as the filmmakers take us through the detailed process of creating the movie’s malevolent master villain.
- Showdown on Crait – Break down everything that went into creating the stunning world seen in the movie’s final confrontation, including the interplay between real-word locations and visual effects, reimagining the walkers, designing the crystal foxes, and much more.
- Andy Serkis Live! (One Night Only) – Writer-director Rian Johnson presents two exclusive sequences from the movie featuring Andy Serkis’ riveting, raw on-set performance before his digital makeover into Snoke.
- Deleted Scenes – With an introduction and optional commentary by writer-director Rian Johnson.
- Audio Commentary – View the movie with in-depth feature audio commentary by writer-director Rian Johnson.
* Digital bonus offerings may vary by retailer.
A copy would be perfect for the Easter baskets too!
Who else is a Porg lover?!