This site contains affiliate links. Please see policies for more information.
Does the Easter Bunny still bring an Easter basket for your teen? Or do you create a little something for them on Easter? Teens can be tough to include sometimes but I’ve got a few fun ideas for you if you’re still wondering how to pull together a successful teen Easter basket.
My favorite Easter basket idea for teens is to create a themed basket. Start off with one thing you know they’d love (a movie, gift card etc.) and then theme the basket off of that. For any movie you can add soda, candy, snacks, gift card to their favorite food spot etc. This year is the 25th Anniversary of The Sandlot and Twentieth Century Fox is celebrating with a brand new Blu-ray edition that includes a Full-Color Poster, Collectible Booklet and 10 Custom Topps Baseball Cards!
Creating a basket around The Sandlot was super easy with sunflower seeds, gum, a baseball, cracker jacks etc.
Need S’more ideas (see what I did there?) Here are some things you can include in an Easter basket for teens:
- gift cards to movies, gas station, fast food, the mall, iTunes/Google Play, STEAM…
- cords, headphones, external chargers for their electronics
- magazines, comics or books
- body spray
- putty or slime
- miniature toys that they used to love to play with
- collectible figurines
- non-candy snacks like beef jerky or popcorn
- tickets to a sports game or other activity
- socks, hats or sunglasses
- fun keychain or lanyard
- mouse/speakers or other computer accessory
- phone case
What would you add to this list for your teens?