We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
Wow what a trip! I had grand intentions of keeping up with everything here on the blog but I was just happy I was able to post on social media as much as I did! As it was last year, Disney Social Media Moms Celebration is such a unique and truly magical FAMILY experience for social media moms/influencers that is by invite only. We were honored to have been invited and jumped at the chance to visit Walt Disney World since most of us have never been!
10. Gluten free food! Two of our favorites were the beignets at Port Orleans French Quarter and Onion Rings/Fish & Chips at Raglan Road Irish Pub.
8. The unique rides! It was fun to compare similar rides at Disneyland and try new ones. The favorites were Everest and Mine Train.7. Early morning Rockin RollerCoaster ride with Jared. It was so fun being in the park before it opened and having a ride to ourselves where they filmed us the entire time! (clip on video day 3)
5. Inspiration! Conference day is always a fun day and never lacking in inspiration. This year we heard from some really cool people. My favorite from both years so far has been hearing from people who work with Pixar. To hear what goes into the making of a film (or area of a park like Cartland) is truly amazing. I always leave so inspired and ready to start on all kinds of projects in addition to appreciating the entertainment they create even more!
I’m also reminded that the things my boys do, even not seemingly related to a certain project, help their brains work in different ways to explore and create!
4. Family parties! The highlight of the trip for my 10 year old was the first family party. An awesome DJ, fun food, characters and a great spot for Illuminations at EPCOT made it such an unforgettable night!
2. Walking around Magic Kingdom with one of the ambassadors of Walt Disney World. We met Nathaniel the first night and him and Parker had so much to talk about that he spent some more time with us at Magic Kingdom teaching us about the differences and details put in. It was SO much fun and we could never express how grateful we are to Nathaniel for taking time out of his busy schedule. We also had the pleasure of meeting an awesome CM who had some awesome Disney memorabilia and facts to share with us on Main Street.
1. Is there any question? If you followed us during our trip on social media you know that my boys got to SLEEP in the CINDERELLA CASTLE SUITE! Our friend Sara from Clever Pink Pirate won a night and invited the boys to a sleepover! An experience they’ll never forget!
While I have a lot more to share I wanted to at least get some of these thoughts out here! Here’s more about last year’s celebration. And if you are more of a visual person I got 3 days of videos up on our YouTube channel so you can check those out!
Disclosure: Our family was invited to the 2015 Disney Social Media Moms Celebration. In exchange for a conference fee, I was provided with accommodations, passes, some meals and donated products by event sponsors. I was not asked to write about our experiences at the conference or about sponsors at the conference. While posting is not a requirement, we had so much fun we just want to share some of the magic with you.