We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
I found some fun Mother’s Day gift ideas that the kids can be involved with that won’t cost much or require a lot of time!
- If you want to give flowers consider presenting them in paper wrapping (to look less like they came from a grocery store) and tie one of these printable tags from Almost Makes Perfect. There is a printable for all types of moms!
- A really sweet alternative to the clay handprint are these fingerprint keychains from A Girl and Her Glue Gun. A great option for older kids and it’s something mom doesn’t have to feel guilty about not wearing around her neck 😉
- These photo bookmarks are so fun and a perfect personalized gift for the Mom who loves to read – from Redfly Creations
- For the kids who love to craft and who love minions this Mother’s Day card is perfect! from Sassy Dealz
- I LOVE photobooth photos so this free printable card from julep is perfect! Use the Pocketbooth app and print from home if you don’t have a photobooth near you.
- For a really personalized gift grab a large jar (that mom can use later – Walmart has large cheap ones) and fill it with all of her little favorites like Mommy Testers did. Candy, lipgloss, lotion, snack, magazine, drawings from the kids etc. It will let her know that you’ve been paying attention to what she likes!
- Mom deserves a crown everyday and this “Mom” crown from Mr. Printables is the perfect choice for Mother’s Day.