We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
Post and #ThorRagnarok #Cars3Bluray trip sponsored by Disney. Opinions are all ours.
Anyone have Cars 3 fans super excited that it’s now available on Blu-ray!! We love this movie and think you’re definitely going to want to add it to your in home collection. We also love printables and I have another fun Cars 3 printable for you. We had a race track, board game, maze and more activities here and showed you how to make up your own light up Spokey Cone here. Now you can complete your Cars 3 movie night with a printable card game.
I love that the Blu-ray includes a new mini-movie AND one of my all time Pixar shorts – LOU. If you haven’t seen that yet you MUST watch it!
Here are some other features on the Blu-ray (my boys still ALWAYS check these out when we get a new Blu-ray):
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Miss Fritter’s Racing Skoool (Exclusive new mini-movie) – Enjoy blindsided testimonials from the Crazy 8’s, touting the transformative impact Miss Fritter’s Racing School has had in reshaping the direction of their lives
- Theatrical Short: “Lou” – When a toy-stealing bully ruins recess for a playground full of kids, only one thing stands in his way: the “Lost and Found” box.
- Let’s. Get. Crazy. – Get schooled in the world of demolition derby, the “rules” of figure 8 racing, and how Pixar puts the crazy in the Thunder Hollow Crazy 8 race. This piece is hosted by Lea DeLaria.
- Legendary – a close, historical look at the racing legends Wendell Scott and Louise Smith, whose tenacity and perseverance got them into the race even when they weren’t invited.
- Ready for the Race – Disney Channel’s Olivia Rodrigo and NASCAR Racer William Byron check out the Hendrick Motorsports campus to showcase how real-world race training influenced the filmmakers.
- World’s Fastest Billboard – Blink and you will miss all of the graphics and “car-ified” advertisements created by Pixar’s Art team to make the ”Cars 3” world as believable as possible.
- Cruz Ramirez: The Yellow Car That Could – Join Cristela Alonzo and the filmmakers on their journey to create a race-car trainer turned champion racer.
- Generations: The Story of “Cars 3” – For the story team, creating Lightning McQueen’s next chapter didn’t involve just a tune-up, but a complete overhaul.
- My First Car – A collection of illustrated first-car stories as narrated by members of the “Cars 3” cast and crew. “A Green Car on the Red Carpet with Kerry Washington,” “Old Blue,” and “Still in the Family.”
- 5 Deleted Scenes – Each deleted scene is set up with an introduction as to why it was removed from the film. Deleted scenes include “The Boogie Woogie,” “The Jars of Dirt,” “Lugnut,” “The Bolt,” and “More Than New Paint.”
- Cars To Die(cast) For – Take a look at the phenomenon of die-cast toy collecting and the more than 1,000 unique designs that exist in the Cars universe.
- Commentary – Brian Fee (Director), Kevin Reher (Producer), Andrea Warren (Co-Producer) and Jay Ward (Creative Director)
- And more…
- Theatrical Short: “Lou” & “Commentary”
I love that they included an intro to all the deleted scenes explaining why they were removed!
Want to keep the kiddos busy on movie night? Print out this free printable Crazy Eight card game and teach them to play!
Here’s a sneak at a favorite from the Blu-ray – Easter Eggs!