We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
Much like Medieval Times, we have driven by Pirate’s Dinner Adventure in Buena Park MANY times. We love a good entertaining dinner so on a recent trip out we finally decided to plan a night out “on the ship” and Pirate’s Dinner Adventure was awesome enough to host us.
We LOVED it. Pirates, food, music, fighting and some awesome aerial acrobatics – what more could you want? Kid audience participation? They’ve got that too.
I don’t know why we haven’t come sooner because every one of us were well fed (even me who has to eat gluten free) and entertained. My boys at the tween and teen age can have short attention spans but between the food, participating in the show and watching everyone else having a great time they ended up having fun the entire night!
One of the pirates attends to your area and then your group gets to interact and cheer on your pirate throughout the night.
There was even a dragon during our show at one point!
“Guests will enjoy an astonishing display of special effects, aerial artistry, swashbuckling swordplay and dynamic duels while enjoying a delicious, four-course feast, fit for a Pirate King! The action is set aboard an 18th Century Spanish galleon adrift in a 250, 000- gallon lagoon. Our talented crew makes this show possible with brilliant actors, singers and stunt performers. Lads, lasses and scallywags of all ages don costumes to bring the adventure to life. Up to 150 volunteers participate in this epic production, truly making it the “World’s Most Interactive Dinner Show!” You won’t want to miss this adventure of a lifetime, so come ready to laugh, cheer, and sing along with the show!”
We were so involved with the show that I almost didn’t notice how fun the lighting and special effects were (a sign of them being done right). My boys ended up liking it way more than I thought they would and we all had a GREAT night. I’d definitely come back again. Maybe with friends next time!
Visiting the Buena Park area soon? They have tons to offer this summer including
- Knott’s Berry Farm is a 160 acre theme park where kids can get their picture taken with Snoopy and the Peanut’s Gang, enjoy dozens of rides, shows and attractions in four themed areas and travel back in time to pan for gold in the Wild West.
- Pirate’s Dinner Adventure invites kids to be part of the show by helping Captain Sebastian the Black and his crew of pirate’s save the day from the evil sea dragon. The World’s most interactive dinner show features aerial artistry, swordplay, acrobatics and a four-coruse meal.
- Knott’s Soak City Waterpark is the perfect place to cool down with dozens of thrilling slides, a kids splash area, one of the world’s longest lazy rivers and the Beach House, a water-filled playground with surprises around every corner.
- Cirque Magique is Orange County’s hottest new family-friendly brunch show. The big top style experience features gut-busting comedy, world-class magic, stunning acrobatics and a delicious brunch every Saturday and Sunday.
- John’s Incredible Pizza is a kids paradise with an all-you-can-eat pizza buffet, over 100 ticket dispencing games and thrilling indoor rides.
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament brings the pageantry and excitement of an authentic medieval tournament to life. While dining on a three-course feast fit for a king, kids can cheer on their favorite knight as he competes in jousting matches, swoardfights, games of skill and falconry.
- Big Air Trampoline lets kids jump off the walls inside their 17,000 square foot park. Test your climbing skills on the rock wall; throw down on the slam dunk court; flip into foam cubes on the Launch Pad or take on your friends with a gladiator combat sticks on the balance beam.
Be sure to check out their site for more and even for a chance to enter to win a 5 day/4 night getaway!