We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
It’s the day before Thanksgiving and you’re at the airport or on the road with everyone else. The kids have blown through all the fun new boredom busters and books you got them and are ready for a new book, to watch a movie or listen to music. Verizon has you covered this year with a new holiday the day before Thanksgiving, and it’s called Thanksgetting!
Thanksgetting is all about giving people movies, music, e-books, and more to help them get through their grueling Thanksgiving travel. Verizon is giving everyone, not just Verizon customers, Amazon downloads, Go-Go inflight Wi-Fi (Yay!!), Pandora streaming with no ads, and iTunes gift cards. If you’re a Verizon customer, even better – you’re going to get 1 gig of data to enjoy all the digital world has to offer through the holiday season.
All you have to do is go to the Thanksgetting website at vzw.com/thanksgetting between now and November 25th and sign up. On November 25th, you’ll have the opportunity to take advantage of the gifts you want.
How cool is that! Verizon is definitely helping make holiday travel more entertaining!
We LOVE to travel but the busy travel days (like the day before Thanksgiving) require lots of extra patience and usually electronic entertainment for us. We’re already signed up to take advantage of Thanksgetting. We’re long time Verizon customers too so we’ll definitely use up that extra gigabyte of data!
So what exactly do you get on Thanksgetting? Verizon partnered with top brands and retailers to create the following Thanksgetting gifts for consumers:
- E-books, movies and TV shows and music from Amazon
- A $5 iTunes gift certificate from Apple
- A 30-day trial of Pandora One for new subscribers
- $20 off one ride from Lyft on Thanksgetting Day, November 25
- Complimentary airport and in-flight Wi-Fi from Boingo and Gogo
- My Rewards+ points from Verizon Fios
- Verizon customers get something additional – an extra gig of data through the end of their November bill cycle, and the entire next billing cycle as well.
Thanks Verizon! So what should we get from iTunes?!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Verizon Wireless . The opinions and text are all mine.