We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
Chrysler is very excited about the all-new Pacifica and provided me with information about the vehicle; I want to share with you how the Pacifica may fit in with your lifestyle.
I see a lot of articles and posts about how to keep kids busy in the car. If you spend a lot of time in the car or have been on a long road trip you know why! I actually have always loved car time with my kids and I love it even more so now that they are entering their teen years. We’re always particular about our cars because we spend SO much time in them. The All-New 2017 Chrysler Pacifica has all kinds of awesome features that make connecting with kids and teens that much easier. I’m SO ready for a test drive.
Car time is my favorite time for several reasons, but mostly because we are in the same place, at the same time, all together. If you are a mom of older kids/teens you know how special that is! Everyone has busy lives so being in the same place all together is awesome. It seems like we’re spending even more time in the car lately as we try to get travel in before our lives get busier with high school. Here are some of the favorite ways we connect with our kids in the car:
- Talk about life. If they’re in the mood we leave the music low and talk about ALL sorts of things. Politics, religion, friends, society, diseases, pop culture, movies, video games, where babies come from, my past… car time is where our deepest (and silliest) conversations happen. Because it’s a safe place where no one else is around, I feel like a long car ride is the best time to have awesome conversations with my kids.
- Play DJ. We take turns playing DJ and picking songs to play. My husband and I love to share new (to them) songs to the boys and play some favorites from when we were their age. I often look up “top songs on this day in 19something” on Google and then find those songs to play for the boys. The All-New 2017 Chrysler Pacifica has an available 20-speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Surround Sound System which is perfect for all the songs we want to share with the boys! We also love lip syncing, or in my case just belting out our favorites.
- Listen to audiobooks. One thing we love to do is listening to podcasts or audiobooks together. A great way to find books to listen to is to see what books are being made into movies in the next couple of years – that way you listen to all the books before the movies come out.
- Watch old movies. We have so many movies from our childhood that we like to share with the boys, and a long road trip is a perfect time to watch them! The Chrysler Pacifica offers the best family entertainment system in its class (Disclaimer: Based on available features and the latest available competitive information and the FCA US LLC Premium Minivan segment) which features dual 10.1-inch high definition seat-back-mounted touchscreen with built-in games, apps, USB charging ports, HDMI inputs, a USB video port and Blu-ray™/DVD player (yes please!)
- Learn about my kids from their friends. I LOVE driving the boys’ friends around. We hear lots of fun stories about the boys and learn even more about their lives from their friends. The All-New Chrysler Pacifica has an awesome Stow ‘n Go® Seating and Storage System. It allows you to stow both the second and third rows of seats (for more dog or bike room), but still has lots of cargo volume without having to remove seats. It also allows you the ability to carry up to eight passengers, which is 4 friends for us – so even more stories! The Chrysler Pacifica also has an available Stow ‘n Vac to have the kids easily clean up the mess they are SURE to make when having fun.
I’m SO ready for another road trip (and with friends) .Do you want to earn some road trip money? Tell me what your favorite feature of the All-New 2017 Chrysler Pacifica is (or what you’d utilize the most) and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a $100 gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post.
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”, and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post.
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 7/7/2016 – 8/10/2016
Be sure to visit the Chrysler Pacifica brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
I like the fuel economy of 28 MPH and the 287 Horsepower.
jslbrown2009 at aol dot com
My favorite feature of the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica is the Eight-Passenger Seating! Now this is roomy and a great car for a road trip!
My favorite feature of the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica is the Stow ‘n Go Seating and Storage System. I have a big family and we tend to pack and buy a lot of stuff that never seems to fit in our little car!
With 4 boys in sports I love the seating for 8, the cargo capacity, and the easy tilt seats.
It’s a toss up between the Uconnect theater or the stow and go storage!
I like the Stow ‘n Go® Seating and Storage System!
My favorite feature is the Stow ‘n Go® Seating and Storage System. Room for everything!
Tweeted ~ https://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/751465563822501889
Love the features dual 10.1-inch high definition seat-back-mounted touchscreen with built-in games, apps, USB charging ports, HDMI inputs, a USB video port and Blu-ray™/DVD player! Thanks so much for the chance!
My favorite feature is the Uconnect® Theater! Love the touchscreens for sure. 🙂
amy [at] uTry [dot] it
amy [at] uTry [dot] it
I love the Hybrid Technology and Hands-Free Sliding Doors and Liftgate.
tcarolinep at gmail dot com
My favorite feature is the Stow ‘n Go® Seating and Storage System.
tweeted – https://twitter.com/wildnmild4u/status/751517547602833411
My favorite feature is the second-row heated seats since I don’t have this in my car right now and it would be nice.
The UConnect theater/sound system sounds awesome!
twitter entry – https://twitter.com/rutzyb/status/751626049008463872
I like the Eight-Passenger Seating
I like the Uconnect theater.
My favorite is the stow and go seating
i love how the seats fold into the floor!
I love the Stow ‘n Go Seating and Storage System
My favorite is the Hands Free Liftgate.
I love that it has a hands-free liftgate.
Fuel economy is important
So I am LOVING that it has the 20-speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Surround Sound System!
My favorite feature of the new Chrysler Pacifica is the Stow n Go feature. I LOVE that you don’t have to remove the back seats for extra room and that they simply go down into the floor that is so smart.
My favorite feature is the Surround Sound System.
I am interested in the Hybrid Technology and Hands-Free Sliding Doors and Liftgate.
I would like the sound system!
My favorite feature is the Stow ‘n Go Seating and Storage System! That would definitely be useful and a great use of space.
I like the Stow and Go Seating and Storage System.
Great ideas there and it sounds like a fantastic car. I personally love the idea of a hybrid vehicle.