Did you know there are only 3 weekends before Halloween? If you’re like me and tend to do more activities with your kids on the weekends that’s not much time! I love using holidays as an excuse to do more fun activities as usual and it usually gets kids excited to try something new while waiting for the fun to arrive.
- DIY Glowing eyeballs from All for the Boys
- Halloween Pom Poms from Mr. Printables
- Growing monster hand from All for the Boys
- Pop Up Mad Laboratory from Paging Supermom on Eighteen 25
- Sticky Spiderweb from Hands on as We Grow
- Smoking Boo Bombs from Growing a Jeweled Rose
What is your kids’ favorite halloween activity? Link to them in the comments so we can add some to our Halloween Pinterest board!
Author: Allison Waken
Allison Waken is a wife, mom of boys and Phoenix, AZ native. She has been creating inspiring content for All for the Boys since 2011. Allison loves travel, movies and spending as much time as possible with her family while she can!