We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
Did you know there are only 3 weekends before Halloween? If you’re like me and tend to do more activities with your kids on the weekends that’s not much time! I love using holidays as an excuse to do more fun activities as usual and it usually gets kids excited to try something new while waiting for the fun to arrive.
- DIY Glowing eyeballs from All for the Boys
- Halloween Pom Poms from Mr. Printables
- Growing monster hand from All for the Boys
- Pop Up Mad Laboratory from Paging Supermom on Eighteen 25
- Sticky Spiderweb from Hands on as We Grow
- Smoking Boo Bombs from Growing a Jeweled Rose
What is your kids’ favorite halloween activity? Link to them in the comments so we can add some to our Halloween Pinterest board!