Many of you said you’d love to see gift guides by age. I always struggle with age ranges because I feel like it really varies with each child, but I’ll do by best! Here are my picks for babies/toddlers from around 1 – 3 or so years old.
This post does contain affiliate links but does not change the cost to you. Thanks for helping support this site!
- Bouncy rhino – helps with balance & coordination, but more importantly – it’s fun!
- Noggin Stik – for the little ones a light activated toy.
- Flybar pogo jumper – active toys are my favorites for toddlers because mine were so darn active!
- Magnetic Fishing Game – wooden puzzle game that’s fun to play!
- Wheely Bug – a fun padded ride on toy
- Vidatoy Wooden Insect – a colorful, twisty, wooden toy
- Little Tykes Trampoline – no description needed.
- Potty – a fun to read board book about, well, going potty.
- Pounding Bench – a classic, but always a favorite. Who doesn’t want to bang things?!
- Moluk Plui Rain Cloud Tub Toy – fill it with water, let it rain and then stop the flow with a touch of a finger to the top hole.
What is your toddler’s favorite toy? Check out our previous guides for more inspiration.