We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
Here’s Part 3 of this year’s gift guides! Games are always a fun holiday gift. Especially if you’re buying one for a group gift! Here is a collection of active, board, family and toddler games!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links (a link that gives me a small percentage monetary incentive for linking you to it without affecting your price) thanks for helping me fund the caffeine necessary to keep this blog going!
- Bounce-Off – race to be the first to bounce your balls into the pattern shown on the card.
- Gravity Maze – a puzzle and marble run in one.
- Bucket Blast – several games in one. Our favorite is wear the bucket on your waist and chase each other around to try and get your bean bags in other’s buckets!
- Disney Eye Found It – race to find items on the board before the clock strikes midnight!
- Boochie Ball – a fun twist on the traditional bocce ball with soft pieces. There are silly throwing challenges like closing your eyes or make a sound effect.
- Snipe Hunt – I knew snipes were real! Hide your snipe and then try to find the other team’s snipe and return it to the nest before they chirp!
- Moustache Smash – Remember which moustache you’re wearing and watch for a card match. If it’s the same color or shape, SMASH the card! If you’re the fastest, you get a point. You pass staches too so don’t forget which one you’re holding!
- Feed the Woozle – No reading required. Work together to feed the Woozle! Check out the other Peaceable Kingdom games for more great toddler choices.
View all gift guides HERE