This site contains affiliate links. Please see policies for more information.
Well that year got away from me! We’re already well into December and I have done VERY little Christmas shopping. I’ve also done very little gift guide making for you. Don’t worry though, if you’re still looking for unique gifts, I’ve got you covered. This year’s gift guide will be all items you can order and get in plenty of time for Christmas.
This first guide is all about unique stocking stuffers. I could really go on and on with this and it would change depending on age, interests, and the kid. For example, if you have a teen who will be driving next year a wallet or keychain would be fun. If you’re going on a Disney trip, fill up that stocking with all things you can use on your trip. I tried to keep this guide generic but unique!
- Hexbug Reindeer pulling Santa’s sleigh – these are just a fun little toy that everyone has fun with. I love that they make holiday themed ones each year!
- LEGO anything – anything goes here really. Minifigs, small sets etc. This is a fun holiday themed set.
- Mini Buddha Board – you paint on the surface with water, let it dry, then paint again!
- Rubik’s Cube – you can never go wrong with a Rubik’s Cube. If they already have one try one of the fun varieties.
- Woodpecker pecking toy – this is a classic toy that’s addictive for adults and fun for kids to watch.
- Christmas Fun Mad Libs – fun to do at the Christmas dinner table!
- Fidget Pen – if your kids are into fidget cubes or spinners this fidget pen is a fun change.
- GIANTmicrobes – we always have a stuffed toy in our stockings and GIANTmicrobes are a family favorite! They have all kinds of microbes to choose from like body cells, viruses or even DNA. Check them all out HERE!
- Snap and Click Fidgets – I have a feeling any type of fidget will be a popular stocking stuffer this year.
- Christmas Putty Balls – for the slime/dough lovers.
- Wooden Spinning Top – a classic but fun stuffer idea for toddlers on up. This one has different patterns to put on top!
- Road Tape – these are so fun at home or when you’re on the go! Add some cars or trains and you’ve got a perfect little gift or stocking stuffer.
- Scratch Art Rainbow Mini Notes – A fun twist on doodling these scratch art mini notes are a great restaurant activity.
- Reindeer Farts – if you like to add candy or treats to your stockings, this bag of reindeer farts is sure to get a giggle.
Stay tuned for more gift guides and ideas all early this week. I’ll have gift ideas for kids that love tech, travel, being outdoors and non-fiction!