We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
It always takes me some time to put these together because I want to have a mix of tried and true gifts and gifts you may not have seen before!
This post does contain affiliate links but does not change the cost to you. Thanks for helping support this site!
- Schleich animals and/or playsets. They have fun details, are great quality and really last and you’re sure to find the animal or characters your kids are totally “in” to right now.
- LEGO! Always LEGO. I love this camper van.
- Orly-Poly playground – for the kid who can’t go outside without digging for bugs (plus it’s cheap!)
- Foot Golf – a mix of soccer and golf for the backyard!
- Good Things for Boys – a fun mix of classic activities to keep them busy like a balloon boat or juggling balls.
- Snap Circuit Beginner – snap circuits are a popular gift, this one is for those who have never done them before. A great intro!
- Headlamp – any headlamp will do, but they always help when you’re adventuring outside or in your fort!
- Test Tube Wonders – Lab in a Bag lots of fun science experiments in a small package!
- Desert BioDome – they have a cool carnivorous dome too but it has mixed reviews!
- Fort Magic – our favorite, sturdy fort kit for the kids that want more than a couch fort!