This site contains affiliate links. Please see policies for more information.
Whether the older kids at your party are into football or not, here are some ideas to keep them busy creating and playing during the big game!
For the most part when the boys were younger I had them keep themselves busy during football parties. Every once in a while though, they definitely appreciated some fun inspiration. We’ve shared a few here on the blog the last several years so I thought I’d share them all in one place in case you were looking for some “Big Game” inspiration.
Football Party Activities for Older Kids
1. Football brain teaser with free printable (this one is fun for adults too)
2. A DIY paper football and goal post. You could provide lots of recycled items for kids to construct their own version.
3. Make a football you can throw inside the house out of a paper bag.
4. Make a Recycled Reusable Target Game that you can use with a football.
5. Have the kids try their hand at making a unique paper football out of file folders and paper clips.
Have fun and keep those kids busy!