We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
After last weekend’s Cardinals playoff game we are definitely in football mode over here! I thought I’d round up some fun football crafts or activities the kids can do (or help with) from us and other awesome bloggers.
- Football brain teaser from All for the Boys
- Tape resist football painting for toddlers from House of Burke
- Recycled cereal box football player puppet from the Kix Cereal blog.
- Paper football from All for the Boys
- 3D paper helmet from Spaceships and Laserbeams
- Team candy jar from Yesterday on Tuesday
- Mini football cornhole from Country Chic Cottage
- No sew football tee from A Night Owl
- Paper football and goal post from All for the Boys
- Football field table cover from Mom Endeavors
- Football cascarones from Camille Styles
- Football target from All for the Boys
Anyone else in football mode?! My boys are begging to set up a full football party spread so we may have some more ideas up our sleeves!