We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
So what gift do you get last minute that doesn’t require going to the store? A subscription! Many offer gift cards for parents to add on to a subscription of their choice, a 1 month option or you could gift a whole year! Wrap a small toy or photo of the subscription to have something to open and they’ll be extra excited when they get something special in the mail after the holidays are over!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links (a link that gives me a small percentage monetary incentive for linking you to it without affecting your price) thanks for helping me fund the caffeine necessary to keep this blog going!
- Pley – like Netflix for LEGO sets! We’ll be sharing a full review of this and ideas of what you can do with the sets before you send them back for another. A great option for those short on space.
- Brick Loot – a box of brick themed toys invented by a LEGO loving kid!
- Kiwi Crate – they also just started Tinker Crate which looks awesome as well!
- Loot Crate – for the older gamer/geek.
- Nerd Block Jr – read our review here. They also have one for girls, gamers and older kids.
- Little Passports – great for the little traveler! They have different boxes for different age groups.
- Citrus Lane – a box for the little ones in your life.
- SparkBox Toys – another for the toddlers!
- Space Scouts – for the space lover. They also have an animal tracker kit!
Have you tried any of these? What’s your favorite monthly kit?