We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
I was going to do this gift guide completely differently and had been working on it and then lost it due to my own poor backing up/planning so this is how I’m doing it this year! I’ll have a new one up each day along with a “regular” post so they’ll be 2 posts per day for a bit! I’ll also be making a gift ideas Pin board with even more ideas if you want to follow along there – I’ll share the link later this week.
Links will be to where I normally shop but you can also find some locally or on other sites.
I will also be doing a fun DIY gift ideas post of gifts you can pull together or make yourself.
I hope it helps you all out this holiday season whether for your own kids, your family members, or giving for charity!
MOST of these are recommended by us – if not than by close friends. I was going to do ages but found that they varied greatly depending on the kiddos so you’ll have to decide that on your own 😉 Here’s part 1 and the only one that will have things for infants. Lets face it, they don’t really need much!
- I have several friends who love this Spa Baby baby bathtub – keeps babies from slipping around everywhere and keeps them all warm for the whole bath. from Amazon
- Sophie the Giraffe – don’t ask me why babies love this, but they do – every one I know that has one. It’s the magic giraffe! from Amazon
- BRIO Daschund pull toy – simple, classic, and my youngest loved this toy for a long time! from Amazon
- Ride On Gown – I wondered what in the world I’d do with these super long dresses I got at a baby shower for my boys. Then I realized during a 2am diaper change that it is impossible to zip/snap those pajamas back together. They are made for rocket scientists or something! (what? it was 2am and I was sleep deprived) These are super long and there are no buttons or snaps to deal with during 2am diaper changes. They win. from Target
- Baby Converse – because they are just too darn cute not to. from Amazon
More fun tomorrow for a little bit older kiddos. If I can get them done I’ll post more than one tomorrow and try to get them all in this week!
Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or believe in. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”