This gift guide is all about getting the kids outside. Whether they love to be outside or you’d like to see them head outdoors more often, these gifts are sure to help. Covering a wide range of ages and interests we have a little bit of something for everyone here.
Some kids are great at playing outdoors and some need a little more inspiration. Here are some gift ideas that you can order in time for Christmas that will get the kids moving.
- Frisbee Golf – I love this inexpensive set perfect for the little ones or try a larger version for older kids and teens.
- Zipline with seat – this doesn’t need much explanation. A zipline in your own backyard (or when out camping).
- Ride-on Working Crane – for the digger or tractor lover, this ride-on toy is perfect for lots of pretend play.
- Bug Catching Tool – One of my boys’ favorite things to do outside is catch and investigate bugs. This one requires no batteries and no touching of bugs for the more timid kids.
- Rollors Backyard Game – a fun family gift idea this backyard game set has them all in one
- Goodmitton – the world’s easiest racket game. A fun little twist on a classic.
- Slackline Kit – I love these because they are so portable! A slackline kit basically makes a tightrope out of trees. Make sure to get one with a training line.
- Longboard Cruiser – if your kid is asking for a skateboard and is new to the sport I LOVE this option. It’s easy to ride, inexpensive and looks great. They have other great options from this brand as well.
- Spinner Swing – a fun choice if you were looking to add a swing to your backyard
- Treasure Hunt Game – this can be played indoors or outdoors and kids can play alone or with friends.
- The Ultimate Explorer Guide for Kids Book – for the kids that want to know how to survive the most daunting challenges the world has to offer.
- GOTRAX Hoverboards or Scooter – I posted about this earlier, but we are very happy with products from this company and they have great prices as well.
Author: Allison Waken
Allison Waken is a wife, mom of boys and Phoenix, AZ native. She has been creating inspiring content for All for the Boys since 2011. Allison loves travel, movies and spending as much time as possible with her family while she can!