This site contains affiliate links. Please see policies for more information.
Halloween is sneaking up on us! It’s one of my favorite holidays because it means the start of Fall/Winter and has always been such a fun one for the boys. If you’re looking for some non-candy treat ideas for school, a Halloween party or even some allergy friendly treats to have for trick-or-treaters here are 15 different ideas to get you started!
- Halloween Monster Slime Recipe – The Idea Room
- How to Make DIY Bubbles – Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Halloween Penny Gifts – Eye Patches – Lil Luna
- Homemade Slime – I Heart Naptime
- DIY Hand Painted Rocks for Halloween – A Magical Mess
- Non-Candy Halloween Treat with Free Printable – Persia Lou
- Non Candy Halloween Vampire Teeth Treat Idea – Polka Dot
- No Candy Halloween Treats – Glow Stick Brooms – Northstory
- Pumpkin Spice Slime – A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Spooky Straws – It’s Always Autumn
- Halloween Play Dough – The Idea Room
- Silly Putty Melting Jack-O-Lantern – I Can Teach My Child
- Coffee Filter Halloween Treat Bags + Non Candy Halloween Ideas – Clever Pink Pirate
- Non Candy Halloween Treats with Printable – DIY Inspired
- Creepy Crawlies Spider Soap Non Candy Halloween Treat – This Mama Loves
That straw idea is SO simple!
A lot of stores have some great options in their dollar sections these days too if you’re looking for something to just pick up and add to a treat bag. Even if you aren’t trick-or-treating these ideas are fun to have on hand at home this month.