We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
Halloween is sneaking up on us! It’s one of my favorite holidays because it means the start of Fall/Winter and has always been such a fun one for the boys. If you’re looking for some non-candy treat ideas for school, a Halloween party or even some allergy friendly treats to have for trick-or-treaters here are 15 different ideas to get you started!
- Halloween Monster Slime Recipe – The Idea Room
- How to Make DIY Bubbles – Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Halloween Penny Gifts – Eye Patches – Lil Luna
- Homemade Slime – I Heart Naptime
- DIY Hand Painted Rocks for Halloween – A Magical Mess
- Non-Candy Halloween Treat with Free Printable – Persia Lou
- Non Candy Halloween Vampire Teeth Treat Idea – Polka Dot
- No Candy Halloween Treats – Glow Stick Brooms – Northstory
- Pumpkin Spice Slime – A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Spooky Straws – It’s Always Autumn
- Halloween Play Dough – The Idea Room
- Silly Putty Melting Jack-O-Lantern – I Can Teach My Child
- Coffee Filter Halloween Treat Bags + Non Candy Halloween Ideas – Clever Pink Pirate
- Non Candy Halloween Treats with Printable – DIY Inspired
- Creepy Crawlies Spider Soap Non Candy Halloween Treat – This Mama Loves
That straw idea is SO simple!
A lot of stores have some great options in their dollar sections these days too if you’re looking for something to just pick up and add to a treat bag. Even if you aren’t trick-or-treating these ideas are fun to have on hand at home this month.