We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
Here’s part 2 of this year’s gift guide. This one has all items under $20! A little something for a wide range of ages from stocking stuffers to things that might just be their favorite gift this year.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links (a link that gives me a small percentage monetary incentive for linking you to it without affecting your price) thanks for helping me fund the caffeine necessary to keep this blog going!
- Glowing Putty Gels & Slime Kits – its easy to create slimy substances with this kit that pulls it all together for you. They have an edible chemistry kit too!
- Melting Snowman – there’s a melting zombie and other characters too. Build a snowman and watch him slowly melt with the melting putty.
- Paper Boat conversion kit – turns a regular paper boat into a motorized version!
- Water Bugs Bath Toy – simple but so fun for the little ones. Scoop up the bugs and other toys during bath time!
- Adam’s Cube – an addicting puzzle game (well 6 games really) that you won’t be able to put down.
- Dodge Tag – even the younger kids can get involved on this fun active game!
- Pizza Party – my boys always loved these wooden food toys. This pizza party is too cute. Wrap it up with a couple recycled pizza boxes and your kids will love playing “pizza man”
- Cool Circuits – complete the circuit to light up the board. I for one love games kids can play by themselves!
Have a favorite gift idea you think our readers would like? Feel free to link us up in the comments!
See other gift guides HERE