We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
Several of you have told me that you love these gift guides and I’m so glad that you do. The boys and I put a lot of time into deciding what goes into these gift guides (which is part of the reason I didn’t group them into ages this year – that adds another level of time + difficulty) This guide is definitely a mix but a lot of items I think you’ll love!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links (a link that gives me a small percentage monetary incentive for linking you to it without affecting your price) thanks for helping me fund the caffeine necessary to keep this blog going!
- Animation Studio – everything you need to create a stop motion video, including the software.
- Hug Light – this is by far our favorite “book light”. It lights up the entire page and you don’t have to keep moving it when you change pages.
- Slackers Slackline – sort of a tight rope, helps with balance but most of all just plain fun!
- Anki Drive – a robot/racing game that’s SO cool. Sort of a modern day slot car with battling robot cars.
- Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks – they’re magnetic blocks!
- Doodle Track Car set – comes with a track but you can draw your own and the car follows the marking.
- Robot Turtles – teach kids the fundamentals of coding with this fun and popular game
- Hog Wild Clash of the Poppers – these poppers sneak there way into our gift guides each year because they are so simple and fun. It’s hard to not pick them up when you see them! They have all kinds of options too like dinosaur or Christmas Pig. This one is a set of 2 cat vs. dog.
Other 2014 gift guides Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3