We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
I have ALWAYS loved stocking stuffers. They might be my favorite part of gift giving. When I was in school a few times my friends and I exchanged stockings instead of regular gifts. We have several “regulars” that we get in our stockings – LEGO minifigures, trading cards (this year will be Star Wars), the pooping candy animals, gum etc. Here are some ideas for more unique stocking stuffer ideas if you’re looking for small gifts!
This post does contain affiliate links but does not change the cost to you. Thanks for helping support this site! We may have received some products to try out but are not compensated to post so all opinions are our own.
- World’s Smallest Original Plexus – a 4″ plexus ball (a maze type game that’s really fun!)
- Stacking Penguin – for the younger ones. A nice wooden toy to keep in the diaper bag all year.
- Hand Boiler – I got one of these as a kid, they use thermodynamics to actually appear to boil (made of glass so not for little ones).
- Ivan’s Hinge – Fold, loop, bend, twist, and turn to find a solution.
- Hex bug Scarab – six specially designed angular legs, coupled with its lightning speed, make it easy to for it to propel against obstacles in its path and flip over if caught on its back.
- Snowman Popper – the hog wild popper are always a favorite. They are inexpensive and fun for everyone to play with. Make your own targets or baskets!
- Pocket Tool – for your maker.
- Moon Torch – Turn on and point the torch at walls and ceilings at night or in dark rooms to see the moon.
- Spot It! Holidays – There is always one and only one, matching symbol between any two cards, Spot it first to win!
- Crazy Aaron’s Putty – love the glow in the dark and magnetic!
Have you seen any great stocking stuffers lately?! Check out our previous guides for more inspiration.