We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
(Disclosure: We were provided product to review but were not compensated to post or hold a giveaway. Opinions are our own.)
We love music around here and have been looking for a better way to listen to music out by the pool. We tried out the Sol Republic DECK wireless speaker (available at Radio Shack) and I have to say it might just be my favorite new electronic of this year. Connecting is easy, the sound is great, battery life is awesome and up to 5 people can connect at once so everyone gets to take turns playing D.J. Now that summer is over how can you use music in everyday life?
Here are 5 ways music can help ease the back to school routine:
- Impromptu dance party: Silly dance parties can cure the grumpies in no time. They are also a great way to burn off some energy (and calories).
- Morning wake-up: I don’t know about you but I MUCH prefer waking up to music than a standard alarm noise and my kids do too. Actually, lately we’ve been loving ocean sounds.
- Evening calm down: Consider trying classical or calm music a little before bedtime to start relaxing everyone before lights out.
- Homework time: I have trouble concentrating when it’s quiet or TOO loud so homework time is a great time for some low background music. We seem to like movie soundtracks during homework.
- Manage energy levels: Music has an amazing way to manage energy levels in a group. Use music during the day or sleepovers to burn energy or calm down the crew.
How about a chance at a Sol Republic DECK wireless speaker of your own?! These will definitely be on my radar for gifts in the future. We use ours everyday! Enter by using the Rafflecopter widget below
We love to use it when we get ready in the morning. It’s our timer.
We definitely have music on through the morning and all of us have alarms set to music rather than blaring beeps and such.
It’s definitely The Morning. Need to Rally the Troops and getting them moving. LOL
Play music while we get ready in the morning 🙂 Makes everyone happy! 😀
We love using music to wake the boys up in the morning. And they love falling asleep to it at night!
Getting dinner on the table and cleaned up both happen a lot more quickly with music playing!
Listening to music as we drive to school.
When we are getting ready in the morning:]
My most favorite way to include music in my back-to-school routine is in the morning while driving the kids to school.
We love playing music in the morning, it gets the kids awake and ready for the day!
I like to have music playing when we get ready in the morning.
Music in the car on the way to school!
When waking up and getting ready. It keeps moods upbeat.
listening while taking a shower.
my alarm with music is great to wake up to
When I am driving to school!
I like to play calm (but not sleepy) music in the morning while getting ready, at breakfast and in the car
Getting ready for school in the morning to music, helps get the day started off right. Thanks for the opportunity to enter.
We play music in the morning when getting ready for school.
I teach fourth grade, and I’d love to use it in the morning when checking homework and as a reward through the week. It is so small and portable. It would be amazing!!!
I like to listen to it in the car on the way to school