We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
(Disclosure: We were provided product to review but were not compensated to post or hold a giveaway. Opinions are our own.)
We love music around here and have been looking for a better way to listen to music out by the pool. We tried out the Sol Republic DECK wireless speaker (available at Radio Shack) and I have to say it might just be my favorite new electronic of this year. Connecting is easy, the sound is great, battery life is awesome and up to 5 people can connect at once so everyone gets to take turns playing D.J. Now that summer is over how can you use music in everyday life?
Here are 5 ways music can help ease the back to school routine:
- Impromptu dance party: Silly dance parties can cure the grumpies in no time. They are also a great way to burn off some energy (and calories).
- Morning wake-up: I don’t know about you but I MUCH prefer waking up to music than a standard alarm noise and my kids do too. Actually, lately we’ve been loving ocean sounds.
- Evening calm down: Consider trying classical or calm music a little before bedtime to start relaxing everyone before lights out.
- Homework time: I have trouble concentrating when it’s quiet or TOO loud so homework time is a great time for some low background music. We seem to like movie soundtracks during homework.
- Manage energy levels: Music has an amazing way to manage energy levels in a group. Use music during the day or sleepovers to burn energy or calm down the crew.
How about a chance at a Sol Republic DECK wireless speaker of your own?! These will definitely be on my radar for gifts in the future. We use ours everyday! Enter by using the Rafflecopter widget below