We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
Sponsored by Shamrock Farms
If you’ve never had baked oatmeal, you’re missing out! It has the best texture and you can change it up easily. This baked eggnog oatmeal uses Shamrock Farms Eggnog (our family favorite) to give it a holiday twist. It basically tastes like a warm eggnog oatmeal cookie and is such an easy, delicious breakfast during the holidays.
Baked Eggnog Oatmeal
Our favorite way to eat oatmeal is baked. It gives it a great texture and you can flavor it in many different ways. This baked eggnog oatmeal couldn’t be easier since you pretty much just mix everything together and bake. You can even prep this the night before to save some time in the morning.
Even if you’re not sure about the flavors of eggnog, give this recipe a try. It blends perfectly with the hearty oatmeal and adds a bit of holiday spice. Shamrock Farms Eggnog is rich and creamy making it perfect for baking. If you’re like my boys and love their eggnog, pour a bit over your baked oatmeal before eating. You can also use Shamrock Farms milk over the top.
Baked Eggnog Oatmeal
- 1 cup Shamrock Farms Eggnog
- 3 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease a 9”x9” baking pan
- Mix oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together in a large bowl
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs, Shamrock Farms eggnog, and butter together until well blended
- Pour wet mixture into the dry and mix well
- Transfer mixture to baking pan and spread into the pan
- Bake for 30-45 min until golden on the edges
- Let sit for a few minutes and then serve warm with a little Shamrock Farms Eggnog or Shamrock Farms® Milk poured over the top
To make ahead, mix everything together as instructed but cover and store in the refrigerator overnight until ready to bake, then bake as directed. This recipe also reheats well, just store in the refrigerator and heat up individual portions in the microwave until warm.
Shamrock Farms Coupon
When the boys were little they always wanted eggnog around the holidays so whenever I’d see it in stock at the store I’d buy some. They started saying they didn’t want any a few years later when I realized that I hadn’t bought Shamrock Farms eggnog. It’s definitely their absolute favorite so it’s the one I reach for now as soon as the holidays come around.