This site contains affiliate links. Please see policies for more information.
Did you see Christopher Robin? It is SUCH a cute movie (and a reminder to slow down and enjoy the life in front of you) and it’s releasing on Digital and Blu-ray Tuesday, November 6th, the perfect time for a Friendsgiving feast. Whether you’re hosting stuffed friends or your family, here are some ideas to keep everyone fed, entertained, and having fun for a Christopher Robin themed Friendsgiving movie night.
Christopher Robin Themed Friendsgiving Movie Night Ideas
First, you need to grab yourself a copy of Christopher Robin. My oldest always loves the hard copies so we collect Blu-rays. Some cute features in this one are
- A Movie is Made for Pooh
- Pooh And Friends Come To Life
- Pooh Finds His Voice
- Pooh And Walt Become Friends
Christopher Robin Themed Friendsgiving Snack Ideas
Then make some snacks for you and your friends. Here are some ideas:
- Peanut butter and honey sandwiches (our favorite)
- Crackers and cheese drizzled with honey
- Yogurt, granola, and honey
- Apples drizzled with peanut butter and honey
- Make up a honey mustard snack mix
- Chicken nuggets with honey mustard for dipping
- Tea with honey
- Winnie the Pooh Party Popcorn
- Winnie the Pooh Eeyore Donuts
- Winnie the Pooh Chocolate Bubble Bark
Do you sense the theme here?! Pooh loves honey so definitely have some honey themed foods. There are even cookbooks you can buy for more honey ideas! You could also include some carrots for rabbit, nuts/seeds for owl etc.
Christopher Robin Themed Friendsgiving Activity Ideas
If your friends have a hard time sitting still during movie night, plan some activities to do during the movie. Here are some Christopher Robin activity ideas for your Friendsgiving:
- Origami Bear
- Origami Rabbit
- Play some honeybee games
- Play Pin the Tail on Eeyore
- Make Winnie the Pooh puppets and have a puppet show
- Print these Christopher Robin coloring and activity pages
A Christopher Robin movie night is the perfect time for a Friendsgiving celebration don’t you think?!