We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
It feels like yesterday and like years ago that I was walking the red carpet for Ralph Breaks the Internet at the Disney sponsored #RalphBreakstheInternetEvent. It was such a fun trip filled with all kinds of amazing experiences! I can’t believe it’s already time for the movie to come out on Blu-ray!
If you haven’t seen it yet here’s a fun trailer of the movie.
How to Have a Ralph Breaks the Internet Movie Night
- Get yourself a digital copy of Ralph Breaks the Internet (available now) or wait until the Blu-ray comes out on February 26th. We love our digital copies for convenience but Parker collects Blu-rays so we had to add that to our collection.
- Grab some snacks or dinner AND snacks. Popcorn is even better out of a popcorn bucket don’t you think? As much as we have movie nights, I think I need to look into buying a popcorn maker. Candy, pizza, pretzels and ice cream sundaes all make great movie snacks too!
- Find a cozy blanket (or several if you’re like our house). You can find this super soft Vanellope blanket here.
- Get in your comfy clothes. Comfy PRINCESS clothes if you LOVED the princess scene in Ralph Breaks the Internet. Disney sent me this amazing Comfy Ariel combo and I’m here for it. I’ve seen lots of fun comfy princess shirts popping up as DIYs online and at the Disney Store.
- Print out these free activity/game/coloring sheets (includes a memory game too) or find a craft to do during the movie if your kids don’t want to sit still. Maybe make your balloon powered or balloon powered car?
We love movie nights around here if you couldn’t tell! However you do movie nights Ralph Breaks the Internet is a fun family choice! If you missed my red carpet experience check it out here.