We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
When the boys were younger I often kept quiet activities like this in my bag for restaurants. It’s an interactive activity that you can color, play with, make stop motion videos with (for older kids) and even make into a magnet board activity if you want.
Most months in Arizona are great for camping, it just depends on what part of the state you want to camp in. Whether or not it’s camping season in your state, anytime is the perfect time for this camping playset and it’s our first ever printable scene playset (we’re working on more) – and you can download for free here.
- print on cardstock
- cut out triangle or other shapes into rectangles then fold and finish cutting to make both sides even
- have kids color before cutting to minimize coloring on the table
- this is the printer I regularly use along with the HP Instant Ink program (LOVE it)
- cut out just one side, laminate and attach a magnet onto the back and use in the car with a cookie sheet for on the go fun
- print extras for more kids, trees, mountains etc.
- another more permanent idea is to mod podge the characters onto wood blocks
When we played with these I just kept them in a plastic bag in my purse or bag and when they got used enough we recycled and found new ones.
I’d love to know what you think of this, if you use it, if your kids like it and if so, maybe some ideas for future sets!