We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
This Monday, May 4th is Star Wars Day (May the Fourth be with you). It’s the perfect excuse to geek out on all things Star Wars! Whether you just decide to watch one of the films, make a craft with the kids, or go all out and celebrate all things Star Wars all day.
Things to Do On May The 4th (Star Wars Day)
- Host a full movie party at home & watch one (or all) of the Star Wars films. You can watch Star Wars movies and series both classic and new on Disney+. May 4, 2020, will be the premiere of Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian, an eight-episode behind-the-scenes docuseries which is the perfect day to get some more “The Child” in your life.
- Make your own paper Baby Yoda.
- Make a recycled droid.
- Get yourself some new blasters and make up some droid targets.
- Make your own Star Wars Millenium Falcon or Rey’s Speeder out of cardboard boxes.
- Make a Star Wars Terrarium.
- Make a Blue Milk Freakshake.
- Make a BB-8 pizza, hat or shirt (I love droids).
- Check out all the great Star Wars craft and food ideas straight from Star Wars. I love these Chewie and Porg painted rocks!
Ok, so where are all the other Star Wars fans? What are you doing to celebrate at home this year?